Hey There!!

I'm an independent blog/graphic designer from the Beehive State, Utah. In 2007 I began playing around with HTML and Blog Design. It quickly became my passion! I'm currently a Stay @ Home Mom of Seven and Wife to one..Very Cool Man. Working from home allows me to give my children the attention they need and work in a place where the dress code is always Super Casual.

My designs are Clean and Simple with a little Whimsy.

On my off days, I can be found decorating my home, spending time at our family cabin or playing games with my kids.

Please Note:

~My designs are for Blogger Blogs. In the future I hope to branch out to other platforms.
~I design headers/banners for Etsy Shops.
~All my designs are Fueled by Chocolate...love the stuff!

My email is kristin@simplywhimsydesigns.com