Clients Said....


Simply Whimsy Designs has been a dream come true. I love the fact that Kristin is a stay at home mom, with family as her first priority. I am also a work from home mom; and was so glad that Kristin was so understanding, patient, and easy to work with!
While I love to blog, I was never good at the technical side of things. I was able to give Kristin my ideas, colors, and pieces of inspiration, and she turned it into my perfect blog! My blog is now functional, fun, and creative... and it's all thanks to Kristin. I feel like my blog is now a true expression of myself and my work, and I am extremely excited to see where my business goes from here. Thank you so much Kristin!
Simply Wonderful, Simply Fabulous! Simply Whimsy Designs!
Missy Robinson, owner/designer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Simply Whimsy Designs easily understood my vision and conveyed it perfectly in the final design!  I will definitely be a repeat customer!--Jen Hinton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin, of Simply Whimsy Design, was such a pleasure to work with. I had a particular style in mind for my photography blog and she captured it perfectly! Her style is simple but so modern and unique. I have received numerous comments and emails about how my new blog looks great and I owe that to Kristin. I plan to have a long lasting relationship with Simply Whimsy Designs for my blog and website. Thanks Kristin!
--Bonnie from Sadie Days Photography

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin, of Simply Whimsy Designs, is amazing at what she does... she took my business blog idea and totally made it better than I ever thought it could be. She is such a pleasure to work with and so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. I feel like my site looks professional and stylish... I can't wait to see where my business goes from here. Thanks so much Kristin!!

--Amber   A Little Pearl